Sunday, May 6, 2007

Smart Fish and a Not So Smart Fisherwoman


Sometimes I go fishing, but I never catch any fish.
I don't really know how to handle the fishing pole, instead the fish end up eating the bait.
The fish are so smart, they welcome me to go fishing, because they always get a good meal from me.

Even though I don't have any harvests, but when I'm sitting on the beach and see the ocean, a beautiful picture comes right before my eyes, the horizon looks very beautiful. It looks like the sky and the endless blue sea are touching, and the gentle breeze blows against my face, I feel calm and happy.

3 comments:

Do your Best said...

hi,when i search "a chinese study english" from the Google.i got you blog . i also want to learn english well.when i saw the word you write in your blog ,i just think i have found the way to learn english .May be we can be friend .i hope so.

BettyGuan said...

Hi, Do your best.
If you want to study English well, you can go to school. The schools have a lot of good teachers.

BettyGuan said...

Do your best,

How's your English? If you go to school, your English will improve quickly.

Everyone are friends in the Internet, you just didn't know it.