Thursday, May 31, 2007

Niagara Falls


Long time ago, every year I would go to visit my relatives in Toronto, Canada. They bring me sightseeing around the city, such as, CN Tower, Goat Island, Ontario Parliament Building, University of Toronto, City Hall, Sky-Dome Sports Complex, and Niagara Falls, etc. Everywhere we went we left our footprints.
But, Niagara Falls made me impression depth. The waterfalls are 120 kilometres from Toronto, Canada. They comprises three separate waterfalls: The Canadian Horseshoe Falls, The American Falls, and the smaller, Adjacent Bridal Veil Falls.
They are grand waterfalls. We don't see them yet but we can heard the sound first. Lots of seagulls fly over the waterfalls. They are making a beautiful picture with tourists and the waterfalls.
When we go through the Rainbow Bridge to the State Park in New York of America, We see the waterfalls there in another view.
The waterfalls are very wide. They are shared between Canada and the United States. Signify for two countries friendship and I hope the friendship lasts forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you are such a lucky person. I wish I was you.I really wish I could go to Canada.

Anoymous2 said...

@Anonymous you can't go 2 Canada?
:( I live in Canada, and it's a 2 hour drive 2 Niagara falls 4 me